for all intents and purposes of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter simply the “Regulation”), this page describes the persona data processing methods for users who consult the website accessible at the address www.amitek.it
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site, if they refer to resources outside the domain of the Data Controller.
This page describes the site managing with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation, relating to the protection of natural persons, with specific regard to the processing of personal data of those who interact with the web services provided by AMITEK Srl and accessible electronically at the address www.amitek.it
This policy is provided only for the AMITEK Srl site, and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
On consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. Pursuant to the current legislation, the Data Controller is company AMITEK Srl, with registered office and headquarters in 47824 Poggio Torriana (RN), [Italy] at Via Santo Marino 250, VAT registration no. 03977850407, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. For more information concerning the data provided, contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data indicated in this policy are processed by AMITEK Srl for the purpose of carrying out its activities. The legal basis that are pursued, depending on the different data processing carried out within the website, are: consent, execution of a contract, fulfillment of legal obligation, pursuit of legitimate interest.
The web site www.amitek.it is hosted by servers of Acantho SPA via Molino Rosso n.8 - 40026 IMOLA (BO) by the data supervisor UEBBA! Srl. The Data Controller, for hosting, maintenance and management of the website, uses the services of UEBBA! Srl, a web agency that guarantees the compliance to GDPR, situated in the Republic of San Marino, a non-EU country that has transpose the european data protection legislation, through the Law n.171 dated December, 21, 2018, with the same guarantees provided by the GDPR. Waiting for a decision of adequacy by the Commission, the processing is guaranteed by undersigning of standard contractual clauses, or admitted if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the Data controller and another natural or legal person. Pursuant to GDPR and Republic of San Marino Law n.171, the data subject shall be informed of the possible risks of such data transfer. Further transfer of data in non-EU countries may take place by using Facebook, Google and other social network or external suppliers of processing, situated in United States. This data processing is guaranteed by specific international agreements, or by undersigning of standard contractual clauses.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information relating to the use of services (pages visited, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the offered services.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of AMITEK Srl, as well as the compilation and sending of the forms on the website www.amitek.it entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to reply, as well as of all personal data included in the communications. Specific information will be published on the pages of the website www.amitek.it set for providing of specific services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
Except as specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide AMITEK Srl with the personal data contained in the information request forms. If necessary, whenever such data is requested, specific information will be provided and, where necessary, consent will be requested.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, as well as the illegal or incorrect use of the same, and unauthorized access. We also inform you that, to provide a complete service, links to other websites managed by other Data Controllers may be present within the site. In relation to these external sites not managed by AMITEK Srl, we decline all responsibility in the event of errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal immoral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations, as well as in the event of non-compliance with the Privacy legislation.
The recipients of the data collected following consultation of the website www.amitek.it are the following subjects designated by AMITEK Srl, pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation, as data controllers:
- Uebba! Srl as a provider of web platform development and maintenance services;
The personal data collected are also processed by AMITEK Srl staff, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of the processing itself.
As a user, you have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (possible right to oblivion), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided for by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU REG. 2016/679: ARTICLES 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 - RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PERSON
1. The interested person has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data, even if they still have not been registered, and the communication thereof in an intelligible manner.
2. The interested person has the right to obtain information concerning:
- a. the origin of the personal data;
- b. the purposes and processing methods;
- c. the logic applied in the event processing is performed with the use of computers;
- d. data identifying the Data Controller, Supervisors and designated representative pursuant to Art. 5(2);
- e. subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may be informed thereof in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, supervisors or appointees.
3. The interested person has the right to obtain:
- a. the updating, correction, or when interested in doing so, the integration of the data;
- b. the cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- c. a demonstration that the operations as per letters a) and b), including the contents thereof, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, with the exception of the case in which said fulfilment is impossible or requires the use of obviously disproportionate means with respect to the right protected;
- d. the portability of the data.
4. The interested person has the right to partially or wholly oppose:
- a. for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal data, even if they are pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- b. the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of distributing advertising, direct sales material and publicity or to perform market research.
Interested subjects who believe that the processing of their personal data, carried out through this site, is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor, as required by Article 77 of the Regulation itself, or to refer to the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulations).