AMITEK Srl, in its role as Data Controller of Your personal data, for all intents and purposes of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter simply the “Regulation”), herewith informs You that the indicated legislation provides protecting the interested persons with respect to the processing of personal data, and that such processing be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protecting Your confidentiality and Your rights.
In order to achieve its goals concerning managing relations, the Data Controller requires obtaining personal data such as, by way of example, name and surname, phone number or mobile number, email address, tax number.
Your personal data shall be processed according to the legal provisions of the above-indicated legislation and the obligations of confidentiality therein provided.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Service provision: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may be received from forms for completion, and forms available on the website, or requests received by email.
The legal basis of the processing is contractual, in the terms in which data processing is envisaged in response to a request for information followed by a reply.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
The processing of the data is necessary for the correct managing of the relations, and the providing of Your personal information is required to implement the above-mentioned purposes. Any failure to provide the mandatory information, or communication of incorrect mandatory information, may result in the impossibility for the Data Controller to ensure a correct processing of Your personal data.
The processing shall be carried out with manual and/or computerized tools so as to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organisational, physical and logistical measures provided by the current provisions, and such as to minimise the risks of destruction or loss, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification and disclosure of the data, in compliance with the methods set for in Articles 6, 32 of the Regulation.
Certain data may be disclosed or communicated to recipients to perform certain activities or to provide support for the operation and organisation of the business. Said subjects are:
Third parties: (communication to natural or legal persons, public authorities, service or other entity that is not the interested person, the Data Controller, the Data Manager and the Authorised Data Supervisors), including:
- companies managing traditional or computer postal services;
- possible other subjects to which the communication of the data is necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes.
Data Supervisors: (the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller):
- Uebba! Srl, web agency situated in the Republic of San Marino for web site managing (guarantees for transfer of data are presented below), providers of computer, Internet services or other services required to achieve the purposes required to manage the relations.
Your data shall be processed within the corporate organisation exclusively by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller, with the assurance of the implementation of a confidentiality agreement and, in particular, by the following categories of appointees:
- other appointees necessary for the correct managing of the relations.
Your personal data shall not be disclosed in any manner.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES AND APPROPRIATE SAFEGUARDS
The web site www.amitek.it is hosted by servers of Acantho SPA via Molino Rosso n.8 - 40026 IMOLA (BO) by the data supervisor UEBBA! Srl. The Data Controller, for hosting, maintenance and management of the website, uses the services of UEBBA! Srl, a web agency that guarantees the compliance to GDPR, situated in the Republic of San Marino, a non-EU country that has transpose the european data protection legislation, through the Law n.171 dated December, 21, 2018, with the same guarantees provided by the GDPR. Waiting for a decision of adequacy by the Commission, the processing is guaranteed by undersigning of standard contractual clauses, or admitted if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the Data controller and another natural or legal person. Pursuant to GDPR and Republic of San Marino Law n.171, the data subject shall be informed of the possible risks of such data transfer. Further transfer of data in non-EU countries may take place by using Facebook, Google and other social network or external suppliers of processing, situated in United States. This data processing is guaranteed by specific international agreements, or by undersigning of standard contractual clauses.
We inform You that pursuant to Art. 5 of the Regulation, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of the purposes, data minimisation, the retention period of Your personal data is established as a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and processed; if there is a contract, such retention period may cease with the revocation or withdrawal of the contract, however the same data may be stored, when applicable, for a further period of time, in order to managing possible disputes. The legal basis of such retention is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. The retention period for the processing of marketing data is functional to the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, and in any case not more than 3 years from the last contact, or feedback received.
Pursuant to the current legislation, the Data Controller is company AMITEK Srl, with registered office and headquarters in 47824 Poggio Torriana (RN), [Italy] at Via Santo Marino 250, VAT registration no. 03977850407, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. For more information concerning the data provided, contact the Data Controller at email@example.com
EU REG. 2016/679: ARTICLES 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 - RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PERSON
1. The interested person has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data, even if they still have not been registered, and the communication thereof in an intelligible manner.
2. The interested person has the right to obtain information concerning:
- a. the origin of the personal data;
- b. the purposes and processing methods;
- c. the logic applied in the event processing is performed with the use of computers;
- d. data identifying the Data Controller, Supervisors and designated representative pursuant to Art. 5(2);
- e. subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may be informed thereof in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, supervisors or appointees.
3. The interested person has the right to obtain:
- a. the updating, correction, or when interested in doing so, the integration of the data;
- b. the cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- c. a demonstration that the operations as per letters a) and b), including the contents thereof, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, with the exception of the case in which said fulfilment is impossible or requires the use of obviously disproportionate means with respect to the right protected;
- d. the portability of the data.
4. The interested person has the right to partially or wholly oppose:
- a. for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal data, even if they are pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- b. the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of distributing advertising, direct sales material and publicity or to perform market research.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Data subjects who consider that the processing of personal data relating to them, carried out through this site, is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, as provided for by Art. 77 of the Regulation, or to refer the matter to the appropriate courts (Art. 79 of the Regulation).